Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008!

Sorry, the holidays got away from us!

Happy New Year, and I hope your Christmas was a wonderful one (if you celebrate!).

We're not making resolutions for 2008, but instead are just focusing on living better, more peaceful, fuller lives with our children and for ourselves. B will continue to stay away from fast food (a resolution he made for 2007 that granted him a 35 pound weight loss) and I will continue to try my hardest to not get pregnant (another 2007 resolution, after spending all or part of 05, 06 and 07 pregnant).

One of the focuses of my energy will be to declutter this house! We don't have a lot of stuff, but with 4 kids the quantity of possessions increases rapidly and exponentially. It can get out of hand if I don't stay on top of it.

I'd like to get to a point at which I don't look around and see things that haven't even been looked at in a year. There's just no reason to keep them. There may be someone else out there who could use them, or quite frankly, they might be worth something! :)

So I'll be mixing my decluttering attempts in here with the kid updates if you don't mind.

And now, pictures!







1 comment:

MC Lyle Hollis said...

Bear,

Love, love, love the pictures. Especially the one of Jaz climbing the pile of presents. You have to go to this site: http://lesbianfamily.org/. They have a picture of I know Jax will look like at the beach this summer.

Love